The Parish Council will meet at the Village Hall on Monday 30th November 2015 at 7 p.m. The agenda is:-
1. Apologies for Absence.
2.Declarations of Interest on Agenda Items.
3.Items raised by members of the public.
4. To agree and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 7th September 2015.
5. Co-option to fill two vacancies for Parish Councillors.
6. Exchange of information and items for the next agenda.
7. Set Precept for 2016/17 Financial Year.
· (To consider and make comments on planning applications received.)
· Development Proposals in Slingsby by England & Lythe Ltd.
9. Village Items.
· Street Lights.
· Phone Box.
· Highways Issues.
· Trees in Cemetery.
· Grass Cutting.
· Tennis Courts.
10. Reports (For information only)
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Date of next meeting: 18th January 2016