North Yorkshire’s Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner is asking for people to get involved in her next monthly public accountability meeting, live from 1330 Tuesday 28 July. Members of the public are invited to send in their comments before or during the online session.
The meeting on Tuesday 28 July, will start at 1.30pm and will focus on:
- Fire: Progress against the Fire and Rescue Plan: ‘Effective engagement’ Fire and Rescue Plan – page 9
To increase trust and public confidence in our Service, involving, engaging and consulting our communities on the services we provide and delivering the best possible service
- Police: Progress against the Police and Crime Plan: ‘Enhancing the Customer Experience’
We will embed an outward-facing perspective to guide all our endeavours, providing an exemplary service that exceeds expectations, whether that be in serving the public, shaping the organisation or working with colleagues and partners.
As well as watching the live broadcast, the public are also invited to ask their questions, relevant to the discussion, during the meetings via Twitter by including #NYscrutiny in their tweets.
Commenting on the public meetings, Julia said:
“These meetings give members of the public and staff the opportunity to understand the performance of both services and hear what they are doing to keep us safe and feeling safe.
“I encourage everyone to join in and watch, and if you have a question, please ask it.”
The agenda, along with presentations and reports are available on the Commissioner’s website here: https://bit.ly/PAM28July
To ask a question on this month’s hot topic:
- In advance of the meeting, please send your question to [email protected] please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter, include #NYscrutiny in your tweet.
To watch the live broadcast
- Watch on our website: https://bit.ly/PAM28July
- Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/GSae-3YJ2Lc
- Follow us on Twitter @northyorkspfcc and look for #NYscrutiny
The Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner
12 Granby Road, Harrogate HG1 4ST
Tel: 01423 569 562
Email: [email protected]