Monday 18th July 2016, 7pm, Slingsby Village Hall. A meeting of the Parish Council. Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declarations of Interest on Agenda Items.
3. Items raised by members of the public.
4. To agree and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 16th May 2016.
5. Co-option to fill two vacancies for Parish Councillors.
6. Exchange of information and items for the next agenda.
7. Vacancy for Clerk to Parish Council.
8. Planning. (To consider and make comments on planning applications received.)
16/00442/LBC – Approval
16/00441/FUL – Approval
16/00605/HOUSE – Approval
16/00871/FUL – Approval
16/00311/HOUSE – Approval
16/01095/ADV – Application
9. Village Items.
· Street Lights.
· Highways Issues.
· Renewal of Parish Signs.
10. Reports (For information only)
Clerk’s Report. (Circulated)
(Date of next meeting: 26th September 2016)