Monday 16th May 2016 at 7pm – Annual General Meeting of Slingsby, South Holme and Fryton Parish Council at Slingsby Village Hall. The agenda is:-
- Apologies for Absence.
- Election of Chair of the Parish Council.
- The Chair to sign the declaration of Office.
- Election of Vice Chair.
To agree who will represent the Parish Council at the following meetings:-
Village Hall Committee.
The YLCA Meetings.
RDC Liaison Meetings.
6. Signatories for Cheques.
7. Declarations of Interest on Agenda Items.
8. Items raised by members of the public.
9. To agree and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 21st March 2016, and the Parish Meeting held on 25th April 2016.
10. Co-option to fill two vacancies for Parish Councillors.
11. Items raised at the Annual Parish Meeting not on the Agenda.
12. Exchange of information and items for the next agenda.
13.Planning.(To consider and make comments on planning applications received.)
14.Review of Assets.(circulated)
15.Approve Annual Accounts for 2015/16 (Circulated).
16.Parish Council’s Archive Records.
17.Review of Risk Assessment (Circulated).
Street Lights, Highways Issues, Neighbourhood Watch scheme, Bench at top of Sheep Walk, Renewal of Parish signs
19.Reports (For information only)
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Date of next meeting 18th July 2016.