Monday 17 November, 7pm, Slingsby Village Hall (Committee room)
The Parish Council meets this evening, as previously scheduled. See below for the Agenda.
Slingsby, South Holme & Fryton Parish Council
Business to be transacted
- Apologies for Absence.
- Items raised by members of the public.
- Declarations of Interest on Agenda Items.
- Minutes of Meeting held on 22nd September 2014.
- Exchange of information and items for the next agenda.
- Determine Precept for 2015/16 Financial Year.
- Approve revised Standing Orders.
(To consider and make comments on planning applications received.)
- Village Items.
- Street Lights.
- Phone Box.
- Defibrillator Fundraising.
- Highways Issues.
- Footpath Outside School.
- Grass Cutting.
10. Reports (For information only)
12. Agree date of next Parish Council Meeting.
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Date of next meeting: To be arranged.
Mr C M Adnitt – Clerk to the Parish Council