Tuesday 30 June, 1.30pm, Online
The public are invited to watch and ask questions (in advance). The meeting will focus on:
· Fire: Progress against the Fire and Rescue Plan: ‘Realising our potential’ Fire and Rescue Plan – page 8
We will create an inclusive work environment and a positive, supporting culture where we provide our people with the equipment, IT, training, skills, and capacity to effectively prevent and respond to incidents
· Police: Progress against the Police and Crime Plan: ‘Reinforcing local policing’
We will equip our people with the technology, skills, capacity and personal support to prevent and tackle crime and reduce demand.
As well as watching the live broadcast, the public are also invited to ask their questions during the meetings via Twitter by including #NYscrutiny in their tweets.
Commenting on the public meetings, Julia said:
“These meetings give members of the public and staff the opportunity to understand the performance of both services and hear what they are doing to keep us safe and feeling safe.
“I encourage everyone to join in and watch, and if you have a question, please ask it.”
The agenda, along with presentations and reports are available on the Commissioner’s website here: https://bit.ly/PAM30June
To ask a question:
- In advance of the meeting, please send your question to [email protected] please include your name and address with your question.
- To ask a question during the meeting using Twitter, include #NYscrutiny in your tweet.
To watch the live broadcast
- Watch on our website: https://bit.ly/30JunePAM
- Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/FOYgZGtfBjo
- Follow us on Twitter @northyorkspfcc and look for #NYscrutiny
The Office of the North Yorkshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner
12 Granby Road, Harrogate HG1 4ST, Tel: 01423 569 562
Email: [email protected]