Monday 21 March 2016, 7pm, Slingsby Village Hall (Committee Room)
A regular meeting of the Parish Council. As always, parish residents are welcome to attend.
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declarations of Interest on Agenda Items.
- Items raised by members of the public.
- To agree and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 18th January 2016.
- Co-option to fill two vacancies for Parish Councillors.
- Exchange of information and items for the next agenda.
- Agree Agenda for Annual Parish Meeting on 25th April 2016.
- Planning. (To consider and make comments on planning applications received.)
- Village Items.
- Street Lights.
- Highways Issues.
- Reports (For information only)
- Sports Association Lease.
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Annual Parish Meeting: 25th April 2016
Date of next meeting (including AGM): 16th May 2016