Monday 9th February at 7pm -meeting of Slingsby, South Holme and Fryton Parish Council at Slingsby Village Hall. The agenda is:-
Business to be transacted
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Items raised by members of the public.
3. Declarations of Interest on Agenda Items.
4. Minutes of Meeting held on 17th November 2014.
5. Exchange of information and items for the next agenda.
· (To consider and make comments on planning applications received.)
· Procedural Document for Reviewing Applications.
7. Village Items.
· Street Lights (also to consider request from resident for a light on The Lawns + light opposite No. 4 Green Crescent).
· Phone Box.
· Defibrillator Fundraising.
· Highways Issues.
· Footpath Outside School.
· Parish Plan (Fracking).
8. Reports (For information only)
10. Agree date of next Parish Council Meeting.
Members of the public and press are invited to attend.
Date of next meeting: 16th March 2015.