Saturday 15th September 2018, 2pm, Slingsby Village Hall
Preparations for the 46th ANNUAL SLINGSBY PRODUCE & PUMPKIN SHOW are already well under way in a garden near you.
RAFFLE & TEAS – Admission is free – Donations gratefully accepted.
Enquiries to Stephen Prest 01653 628277 or Trudy Carr 01653 628302.
For the rules and details of classes – read on.
1. The show is open to parishioners of Slingsby, South Holme and Fryton. And Committee Members.
2. Entry fee in all classes 10p per entry (children’s classes 67 – 78 free).
3. Prize money, unless otherwise stated: 1st 60p, 2nd 40p, 3rd 30p.
4. All entries and entry fees to Mrs T. E. Carr before 8.00 p.m. on Thursday
5. Exhibits to be staged in the Village Hall between 8.30am and 10.00am on Saturday, 15th September.
6. No entries or exhibits will be accepted after the stated time.
7. Judging to commence at 10.00am when a whistle will be blown and all exhibitors must vacate the village hall. On failing to do so they will be disqualified.
8. Points awarded: 1st 3 points, 2nd 2 points, 3rd 1 point. No more than 4 points will be awarded to one exhibitor in one class.
9. Open to the public at 2.00pm.
10. No exhibits to be removed before 4.00pm.
11. Prize giving at 3pm, followed by the raffle
12. ALL PRODUCE MUST BE GROWN BY THE EXHIBITOR.
13. Please take all exhibits home with you on the day of the show.
14. All pumpkins and marrows will be weighed on Friday 14th September
at approx 5.30pm.
SHOW CLASSES: for full details,see below: