- Wath Beck
- Village Green
- All Saints’ Church
- Methodist Chapel
- Defibrillator (former telephone box)
- Sportsfield with football, cricket and tennis.
- Children’s Play Area
- Slingsby Sports Club
- Slingsby Castle
- The Grapes Inn
- Home Farm Holiday Cottages
- Cavendish Court
- Slingsby Camping and Caravanning Club
- Robin Hood Caravan and Camping Park
- Thackray’s Joinery Craft Shop
- The Orchards [Formerly Hutton Bros Garage]
- Barry Lumley Cars
- Village Hall
- The Old Railway Line
- The Heights Holiday Cottage (Apple Store)
- Slingsby Cemetery
- South Holme – Beech Tree Cottage B&B
- Fryton – Cherrygarth Cottages holiday cottages
Slingsby Village Trail Leaflet
Following requests, the Local History Group is reprinting the illustrated Village Trail which proved to be very popular last year. All 500 copies disappeared rapidly!
It will be available from the end of May, at the latest. As this year there is no grant to fund the printing this time, a £1 per copy will be charged. This will enable the group to make a small profit towards the goal of buying a secure archive cabinet to store local history information in the church for current and future generations of local residents to use.
The Trail leaflet is £1 and can be obtained from the Village Shop and the two caravan sites.